TUTORIAIS, MANUAIS E PROCEDIMENTOS DE VOOS E DE AERONAVES

sábado, 29 de janeiro de 2011

737NG Flight Tutorial v2


This is my second version of this tutorial. I have done some(read: a lot of) redesigning of my original concept because I thought my first rendition of my tutorial was, well, very messy and not as informative as it could have been. Please enjoy the changes, I feel that they make this tutorial 100% better!
This update changes the whole plane. The plane is brand new, so completely different from the original that it is scary. The beta testers went through 70+ beta test aircraft before the SU2 release, as stated by Robert Randazzo. We did our work folks, I think you'll like it!

Crédito: Fred Clausen

Nenhum comentário:

Outros posts que você poderá gostar também:

2leep.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...