TUTORIAIS, MANUAIS E PROCEDIMENTOS DE VOOS E DE AERONAVES

domingo, 16 de janeiro de 2011

A320 Startup Tutorial


Hi all..This time i’ve complete my tutorial about how to start the Airbus engines. I’ve made the tutorial in comic’s layout so I hope it’s more easier to read and more fun to learn.
I’m using Airbus A320 from Wilco/Feelthere Airbus vol.1. The nice thing i like from Airbus family is the simple systems of the aircraft. If you can operate this A320 you also can operate the bigger one like A330, or even A340, cause I could say there’s no particular difference in the procedure.
Well, I hope you enjoy this tutorial and here is the highlights of my tutorial…

Crédito: Steven Wadyamandala

Nenhum comentário:

Outros posts que você poderá gostar também:

2leep.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...