TUTORIAIS, MANUAIS E PROCEDIMENTOS DE VOOS E DE AERONAVES

terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2011

GE90-115B Soundkit FS2004


I assure that this is the better relinquish soundpack for the 777 GE90 engine on the web! I made this soundkit exploitation literal sounds and a mix of other sounds to give way you the realistic notion of aflare a 777 with the GE90 engine! SOUND CONES ARE advent before long I created this soundkit because I real wantet the realistic Mooing sound that the GE90 makes once it starts up, but none of the soundkits I downloaded from the web had that awe-inspiring inauguration sound, and I didnt lack to pay $12 for the TSS kit. to install, only elicit or embroil the sound pamphlet into the pamphlet that contains your 777 files. if a negotiation box pops up, come home imitate and replace. slowly enough? I thinking you would say that. D If you hold any questions or comments on the soundpack or stimulate an thought on how to bring in it better, delight flavor relinquish to email me at lhogan63atgmail.com This is freeware. finger liberate to use it in your own kit and caboodle but you must quote my name as a source. Enjoy!!! 

Crédito: Luke Hogan

Nenhum comentário:

Outros posts que você poderá gostar também:

2leep.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...